If you are someone who wants to be the best and want the best brain-boosting aid on the market, you need to take a look at dietary supplements called nootropics. These pills have been made with natural ingredients that boost brain power and increase concentration while ensuring that you don’t experience any side effects like with coffee or energy drinks. One of the latest nootropics in the market that has gained in popularity recently is +IQ Points.
The Nootropic Supplement +IQ Points:
+IQ Points is a dietary supplement that is made from adults who want to get the cognitive edge over their peers for improved performance in work and study. This pill is designed with a proprietary formula that works to improve your mental energy levels, focus, concentration, mood, reaction times, alertness, thinking power, memory function and overall brain health.
The Workings Of The Supplement:
Only 100% natural ingredients were used in the making of this dietary supplement, and the blending process was carried out by experts following a proprietary formula. This formula ensures that you get the essential benefits for your cognitive function and brainpower without any adverse side effects. +IQ Points works by improving the health and production of neurotransmitters that will enhance your memory function and learning abilities. There is also a boost in blood flow to the brain with these ingredients which results in improved brain function, nutrient supply, and mental energy levels.
The Active Ingredient List:
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides) (Leaf): Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides in this ingredient helps improve overall brain health and function while protecting brain cell function with antioxidant attributes.
- Phosphatidylserine (20%): Phosphatidylserine works to help counter mental health problems like stress, anxiety, and depression by boosting brain cell function.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract (Whole Plant): Bacopa Monnieri is a brain herb that improves your memory, mental wellbeing, cellular communication and brain health.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Salidroside 3% Rosavins 1%) (Root): Rhodiola Rosea contains neuroprotective elements that protect brain health while increasing neuroplasticity, reducing anxiety and combating stress.
- Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin): Cyanocobalamin has been used to protect nerves in the brain from damage by increasing blood flow and enhanced glucose metabolism.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate): DMAE helps improve memory function and cognitive power by increasing the production of the neurotransmitter
The Expected Side Effects:
Many nootropic supplements contain some ingredients that cause jitteriness, headaches and stomach issues like caffeine. Of the thousands of people who have already tried this pill, there have been no reports of side effects either. However, if you do experience any side effects, we suggest you stop using the pill and talk to your doctor.
The Recommended Dosage:
The recommended dosage for this pill is one pill per day with water with a maximum of six per day. However, if you are below the age of 18, pregnant, a nursing mother or have any major health issues, the manufacturer’s website states that you should talk to your doctor before using +IQ Points or any other dietary supplement.
The Experience Of Other Users:
According to many of the thousands of men and women who have been taking +IQ Points on a daily basis, this product works well and provides the results claimed on the manufacturer’s website. Some have even mentioned of experiencing an increase in mental energy soon after taking the pill. However, we would like to point out that individual results may vary.
The Risk-Free Trial Offer For +IQ Points:
Unlike other products that are sold online, +IQ Points Pills is only available with a risk-free trial offer from the official website. When you order this risk free trial offer, you are sent a month’s supply (one bottle) of +IQ Points and are charged a nominal shipping and handling charge when completing the checkout process. Many users have mentioned this offer in their online reviews.
The Final Verdict:
Our team of experts has vetted this product along with each ingredient that is mentioned on the official website with no red flags being raised. What this means is that we are confident in saying that there is no problem with getting this product. However, making the purchase is your decision in the end as you are best aware of what benefits you need and expect from your chosen nootropic supplement.